Fast approximation schemes for multi-criteria combinatorial optimization
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1995|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: MASSACHUSETTS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (MIT), SLOAN SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT, 50 MEMORIAL DRIVE CAMBRIDGE MASSACHUSETTS 02142 USA|
Web page: http://mitsloan.mit.edu/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Postal: MASSACHUSETTS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (MIT), SLOAN SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT, 50 MEMORIAL DRIVE CAMBRIDGE MASSACHUSETTS 02142 USA|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thomas L. Morin & Roy E. Marsten, 1976. "An Algorithm for Nonlinear Knapsack Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(10), pages 1147-1158, June.
- Roy, Bernard & Vincke, Philippe, 1981. "Multicriteria analysis: survey and new directions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 207-218, November.
- Y. P. Aneja & K. P. K. Nair, 1979. "Bicriteria Transportation Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(1), pages 73-78, January.
- Marshall L. Fisher, 1980. "Worst-Case Analysis of Heuristic Algorithms," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Fruhwirth, B. & Bukkard, R. E. & Rote, G., 1989. "Approximation of convex curves with application to the bicriterial minimum cost flow problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 326-338, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mit:sloanp:2544. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.