Business model emergenti: dalla gestione della complessità all’ecologia del valore. Una rassegna della letteratura
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David J. Teece & Gary Pisano & Amy Shuen, 1997. "Dynamic capabilities and strategic management," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(7), pages 509-533, August.
- Hoppe, Gabriela & Breitner, Michael H., 2003. "Business Models for E-Learning," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-287, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Alexander Osterwalder & Yves Pigneur, 2002. "An e-Business Model Ontology for Modeling e-Business," Industrial Organization 0202004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Alberto Onetti & Antonella Zucchella & Marian Jones & Patricia McDougall-Covin, 2012. "Internationalization, innovation and entrepreneurship: business models for new technology-based firms," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 16(3), pages 337-368, August.
- Panagiotis Trivellas & Georgios Malindretos & Panagiotis Reklitis, 2020. "Implications of Green Logistics Management on Sustainable Business and Supply Chain Performance: Evidence from a Survey in the Greek Agri-Food Sector," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(24), pages 1-29, December.
- Benlagha, Noureddine & Hemrit, Wael, 2020. "Internet use and insurance growth: evidence from a panel of OECD countries," Technology in Society, Elsevier, vol. 62(C).
- Brendan Gray & Rod McNaughton, 2010. "Knowledge, values and internationalisation—introduction to the special edition," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 115-120, June.
- Chin‐jung Luan & Chengli Tien & Pei‐hua Wu, 2013. "Strategizing Environmental Policy and Compliance for Firm Economic Sustainability: Evidence from Taiwanese Electronics Firms," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(8), pages 517-546, December.
- John A. Parnell, 2017. "Cronyism from the Perspective of the Firm: A Cross-National Assessment of Nonmarket Strategy," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 32(Fall 2017), pages 47-74.
- Abiodun Tope Samson, 2015. "The Impact of Entrepreneurial Orientation, Reconfiguring Capability and Moderation of Environmental Turbulence on Export Performance of SMEs in Nigeria," Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 7(3), pages 76-87.
- Kannan, Devika, 2021. "Sustainable procurement drivers for extended multi-tier context: A multi-theoretical perspective in the Danish supply chain," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 146(C).
- Fabio Landini & Alessandro Arrighetti & Andrea Lasagni, 2020.
"Economic crisis and firm exit: do intangibles matter?,"
Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(5), pages 445-479, May.
- Landini, Fabio & Arrighetti, Alessandro & Lasagni, Andrea, 2015. "Economic Crisis and Firm Exit: Do Intangibles Matter?," SEP Working Papers 2015/10, LUISS School of European Political Economy.
- Piñeiro-Chousa, Juan & López-Cabarcos, M. Ángeles & Romero-Castro, Noelia María & Pérez-Pico, Ada María, 2020. "Innovation, entrepreneurship and knowledge in the business scientific field: Mapping the research front," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 475-485.
- Mileidy Alvarez-Melgarejo & Martha Torres-Barreto, 2018. "Resources And Capabilties, The Investigation Of Their Relations: A Bibliometric Analysis [Recursos Y Capacidades, La Investigación De Sus Relaciones: Un Análisis Bibliométrico]," Working Papers hal-01744010, HAL.
- Christiana Müller & Stefan Vorbach, 2015. "Enabling Business Model Change: Evidence from High-Technology Firms," Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management and Innovation, Fundacja Upowszechniająca Wiedzę i Naukę "Cognitione", vol. 11(1), pages 53-75.
- Venugopal Gopalakrishna-Remani & Robert Paul Jones & Kerri M. Camp, 2019. "Levels of EMR Adoption in U.S. Hospitals: An Empirical Examination of Absorptive Capacity, Institutional Pressures, Top Management Beliefs, and Participation," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 21(6), pages 1325-1344, December.
- Marco Cucculelli & Yu Sun & Yi Zhu, 2020. "Internationalization and family ownership. Does the life-cycle of destination markets matter?," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 159, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Paul Luc, 2004. "Utilisation Des Tic Et Capacites Concurrentielles : Proposition D'Un Modele De Recherche Empirique," Post-Print halshs-00150813, HAL.
- Max Nathan & Anna Rosso, 2017.
Development Working Papers
429, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 08 Apr 2019.
- Max Nathan & Anna Rosso, 2019. "Innovative events," CEP Discussion Papers dp1607, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Nathan, Max & Rosso, Anna, 2019. "Innovative Events," IZA Discussion Papers 12213, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Nathan, Max & Rosso, Anna, 2019. "Innovative events," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 102626, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Christoph P. Kiefer & Pablo Del Río González & Javier Carrillo‐Hermosilla, 2019. "Drivers and barriers of eco‐innovation types for sustainable transitions: A quantitative perspective," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(1), pages 155-172, January.
- Luis Araya-Castillo & Felipe Hernández-Perlines & Hugo Moraga & Antonio Ariza-Montes, 2021. "Scientometric Analysis of Research on Socioemotional Wealth," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(7), pages 1-26, March.
- Arie Y Lewin & Silvia Massini & Carine Peeters, 2020. "Absorptive capacity, socially enabling mechanisms, and the role of learning from trial and error experiments: A tribute to Dan Levinthal’s contribution to international business research," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 51(9), pages 1568-1579, December.
- Dominik M. Wielgos & Christian Homburg & Christina Kuehnl, 2021. "Digital business capability: its impact on firm and customer performance," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 762-789, July.
More about this item
KeywordsKey words; business model; dynamic capabilities; innovation;
All these keywords.
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
- M15 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - IT Management
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2012-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: DEMM Working Papers The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask DEMM Working Papers to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.