Business Models for E-Learning
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gabriela Hoppe & Michael H. Breitner, 2003. "Classification and Sustainability Analysis of E-Learning Applications," IWI Discussion Paper Series 2, Institut für Wirtschaftsinformatik, Universität Hannover.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alberto Onetti & Antonella Zucchella & Marian Jones & Patricia McDougall-Covin, 2012. "Internationalization, innovation and entrepreneurship: business models for new technology-based firms," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 16(3), pages 337-368, August.
- Maria Francesca SAVARESE & Luciano PILOTTI & Fiorenza BELUSSI, 2012. "Business model emergenti: dalla gestione della complessità all’ecologia del valore. Una rassegna della letteratura," Departmental Working Papers 2012-06, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
More about this item
Keywordse-learning; business models; economic aspects;
- I29 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Other
- O39 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:han:dpaper:dp-287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Heidrich, Christian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwhande.html .