CEO letters of securities brokerage firms in times of financial market distress
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carroll, Archie B., 1991. "The pyramid of corporate social responsibility: Toward the moral management of organizational stakeholders," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 39-48.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Anna-Maija Lämsä & Meri Vehkaperä & Tuomas Puttonen & Hanna-Leena Pesonen, 2008. "Effect of Business Education on Women and Men Students’ Attitudes on Corporate Responsibility in Society," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 82(1), pages 45-58, September.
- Sapanna Laysiriroj & Walter Wehrmeyer, 2020. "Intergenerational differences of CSR activities in family-run businesses in eastern Thailand," Asian Journal of Sustainability and Social Responsibility, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 1-15, December.
- Md. Musharof Hossain & Monir Ahmmed & Md. Kazi Golam Azam & Serajul Islam & Md.Faruk Bhuiyan & Md. Ahasanul Hoque, 2020. "Disclosure Practices Regarding Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) of Some Listed Companies: Evidence from Chittagong Stock Exchange, Bangladesh," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 10(5), pages 526-535, May.
- Ghi-Feng Yen & Hsin-Ti Yang, 2018. "Does Consumer Empathy Influence Consumer Responses to Strategic Corporate Social Responsibility? The Dual Mediation of Moral Identity," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(6), pages 1-17, May.
- Jongmoo Jay Choi & Hoje Jo & Jimi Kim & Moo Sung Kim, 2018. "Business Groups and Corporate Social Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 153(4), pages 931-954, December.
- Agata Rudnicka & Janusz Reichel, 2012. "Improvement of social and environmental dimensions of quality in the context of ISO 26000 standard (Doskonalenie jakoœci organizacji w wymiarze spo³ecznym i œrodowiskowym w kontekœcie normy ISO 26000)," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 10(37), pages 84-93.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-00914824 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daewook Kim & Myung-Il Choi, 2013. "A Comparison of Young Publics’ Evaluations of Corporate Social Responsibility Practices of Multinational Corporations in the United States and South Korea," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 113(1), pages 105-118, March.
- Mariya Georgieva, 2020. "About the Corporate Social Responsibility Beyond the Framework of Charity," Izvestia Journal of the Union of Scientists - Varna. Economic Sciences Series, Union of Scientists - Varna, Economic Sciences Section, vol. 9(1), pages 35-44, April.
- Fangjun Wang & Luying Xu & Fei Guo & Junrui Zhang, 2020. "Loan Guarantees, Corporate Social Responsibility Disclosure and Audit Fees: Evidence from China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 166(2), pages 293-309, October.
- Joseph I. Uduji & Elda N. Okolo-Obasi, 2019. "Youth empowerment in non-timber forest products (NTFPs) of sub-Saharan Africa: The role of corporate social responsibility in Niger Delta, Nigeria," Working Papers 19/082, European Xtramile Centre of African Studies (EXCAS).
- Dopico-Parada, Ana & Rodríguez-Daponte, Rocío & González-Vázquez, Encarnación, 2014. "Avaliação da RSC pelo consumidor e medição do seu efeito sobre as compras," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 54(1), January.
- Md. Rabiul Islam & Syed Zabid Hossain, 2019. "Conceptual mapping of shared value creation by the private commercial banks in Bangladesh," Asian Journal of Sustainability and Social Responsibility, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 1-20, December.
- Víctor Amor-Esteban & Mª-Purificación Galindo-Villardón & Fátima David, 2018. "Study of the Importance of National Identity in the Development of Corporate Social Responsibility Practices: A Multivariate Vision," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-33, August.
- Ziyu Chen & Shouming Chen & Talib Hussain, 2019. "The Perception of Corporate Social Responsibility in Muslim Society: A Survey in Pakistan and Sudan," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(22), pages 1-16, November.
- Derwall, Jeroen & Koedijk, Kees & Ter Horst, Jenke, 2011. "A tale of values-driven and profit-seeking social investors," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 2137-2147, August.
- Anne-Kathrin Ulke & Laura Marie Schons, 2016. "CSR as a Selling of Indulgences: An Experimental Investigation of Customers’ Perceptions of CSR Activities Depending on Corporate Reputation," Corporate Reputation Review, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 19(3), pages 263-280, October.
- Dolors Celma & Esther Martínez‐Garcia & Germà Coenders, 2014. "Corporate Social Responsibility in Human Resource Management: An analysis of common practices and their determinants in Spain," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 21(2), pages 82-99, March.
- Satyajit Majumdar & Gordhan K. Saini, 2016. "CSR in India: Critical Review and Exploring Entrepreneurial Opportunities," Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Emerging Economies, Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, vol. 2(1), pages 56-79, January.
- Li Yajie & Peng Ruqin, 2017. "Research on output value and social responsibility of Chinese pharmaceutical industry based on multivariate statistics," Malaysian E Commerce Journal (MECJ), Zibeline International Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 9-10, January.
- Arthur Gautier & Anne-Claire Pache & Imran Chowdhury, 2013. "Nonprofit Roles in For-profit Firms: The Institutionalization of Corporate Philanthropy in France," Working Papers hal-00914824, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness communication; business discourse; CEOs; corporate responsibility; financial communication; learning; annual reports; evaluative language; pragmatics;
All these keywords.
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- G39 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2012-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: DEMM Working Papers The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask DEMM Working Papers to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.