The re-establishment of the Ethiopia’s monetary and banking systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rena, Ravinder, 2006. "Historical Development of Money and Banking in Eritrea from the Axumite Kingdom to the Present," MPRA Paper 12423, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Nov 2006.
- Arnaldo MAURI, 2007. "L’East African Currency Board e la genesi dell’attività bancaria nell’Africa Orientale Britannica," Departmental Working Papers 2007-10, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Adrian E. Tschoegl, 2001. "Maria Theresa's Thaler: A Case of International Money," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 27(4), pages 443-462, Fall.
- Arnaldo Mauri, 2003. "Origins and early development of banking in Ethiopia," Departmental Working Papers 2003-04, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arnaldo MAURI, 2010. "Monetary developments and decolonization in Ethiopia," Departmental Working Papers 2010-15, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Arnaldo Mauri, 2010. "Monetary Developments and Decolonization in Ethiopia (1941-1952)," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 1(1), pages 5-16, March.
- Aman, Moustapha & Nenovsky, Nikolay, 2014.
"Géopolitique du régime monétaire. Expliquer la longévité du Currency Board de Djibouti
[Geopolitics of Monetaray Regime. Expaning the longevity of Currency Board in Djibouti]," MPRA Paper 80089, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2016.
More about this item
KeywordsEthiopia; African Banking; Banking History; Monetary Reform;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- N27 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Africa; Oceania
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2009-06-17 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2009-06-17 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MAC-2009-06-17 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2009-06-17 (Monetary Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Commercial Bank of Ethiopia in Wikipedia French ne '')
- Etiopia in Wikipedia Italian ne '')
- Commercial Bank of Ethiopia in Wikipedia Swedish ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2008-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.