Report NEP-MON-2009-06-17This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Salvatore Capasso & Oreste Napolitano, 2008. "Testing for the stability of money demand in italy: has the euro influenced the monetary transmission mechanism?," Working Papers 2_2008, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2009-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sánchez-Fung, José R., 2008. "The day-to-day interbank market, volatility, and central bank intervention in a developing economy," MPRA Paper 15648, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Howells, 2009. "Independent Central Banks: Some theoretical and empirical problems?," Working Papers 0908, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Bianca De Paoli, 2009. "Monetary Policy Under Alterative Asset Market Structures: the Case of a Small Open Economy," CEP Discussion Papers dp0923, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Richard Dennis, 2008. "Model Uncertainty And Monetary Policy," CAMA Working Papers 2009-04, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Fang Yao, 2009. "Non-constant Hazard Function and Inflation Dynamics," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-030, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Liew, Venus Khim-Sen, 2009. "Linear and nonlinear monetary approaches to the exchange rate of the Philippines peso-Japanese yen," MPRA Paper 15550, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Jun 2009.
- Item repec:idb:ovewps:0209 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Telyukova, Irina A. & Visschers, Ludo, 2009. "Precautionary Demand for Money in a Monetary Business Cycle Model," MPRA Paper 15622, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arnaldo MAURI, 2008. "The re-establishment of the Ethiopia?s monetary and banking systems," Departmental Working Papers 2008-11, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Tarek A. Hassan, 2009. "Country Size, Currency Unions, and International Asset Returns," Working Papers 154, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Mihai, Ilie, 2009. "The Romanian's loan agreement with IMF and EC," Papers 2009/1, Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein.
- Thimann, Christian & Just, Christian & Ritter, Raymond, 2009. "Strengthening the Governance of the International Monetary Fund: How a Dual Board Structure Could Raise the Effectiveness and Legitimacy of a Key Global Institution," MPRA Paper 15656, University Library of Munich, Germany.