Eritrea's early stages in monetary and banking development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adrian E. Tschoegl, 2001. "Maria Theresa's Thaler: A Case of International Money," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 27(4), pages 443-462, Fall.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rena, Ravinder, 2007. "Insurance Industry In Eritrea - Achievements And Challenges," MPRA Paper 10762, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEritrea; Financial Development; African Banking;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- N27 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Africa; Oceania
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2004-07-11 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2004-07-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2004-07-11 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Banking in Eritrea in Wikipedia English ne '')
- Banca per l'Africa Orientale in Wikipedia Italian ne '')
- Eritreia in Wikipedia Portuguese ne '')
- Império Italiano in Wikipedia Portuguese ne '')
- Eritrea in Wikipedia Italian ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2003-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.