A nationalization of a bank of issue carried out in a soft way: the case of the establishment of the Bank of Ethiopia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adrian E. Tschoegl, 2001. "Maria Theresa's Thaler: A Case of International Money," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 27(4), pages 443-462, Fall.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Arnaldo Mauri, 2010. "Monetary Developments and Decolonization in Ethiopia (1941-1952)," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 1(1), pages 5-16, March.
- Arnaldo MAURI, 2008. "The re-establishment of the Ethiopia’s monetary and banking systems," Departmental Working Papers 2008-11, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Arnaldo MAURI, 2003. "Eritrea's early stages in monetary and banking development," Departmental Working Papers 2003-28, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Arnaldo Mauri, 2010. "The Short Life of the Bank of Ethiopia," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 4(4), pages 104-116, December.
- Arnaldo MAURI, 2010. "Monetary developments and decolonization in Ethiopia," Departmental Working Papers 2010-15, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Ali Coskun Tunçer, 2013. "The Black Swan of the Golden Periphery: The Ottoman Empire during the Classical Gold Standard Era," Working Papers 8, Department of Economic and Social History at the University of Cambridge.
More about this item
KeywordsAfrican Banking History; Ethiopian Banking; Bank of Ethiopia; Bank Nationalization;
All these keywords.
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
- N27 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Africa; Oceania
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki pages:
- Etiopia in Wikipedia Italian
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2011-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: DEMM Working Papers The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask DEMM Working Papers to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.