Monetary developments and decolonization in Ethiopia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rena, Ravinder, 2006. "Historical Development of Money and Banking in Eritrea from the Axumite Kingdom to the Present," MPRA Paper 12423, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Nov 2006.
- Adrian E. Tschoegl, 2001. "Maria Theresa's Thaler: A Case of International Money," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 27(4), pages 443-462, Fall.
- Arnaldo MAURI, 2008. "The re-establishment of the Ethiopia’s monetary and banking systems," Departmental Working Papers 2008-11, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Arnaldo Mauri, 2003. "Origins and early development of banking in Ethiopia," Departmental Working Papers 2003-04, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
More about this item
KeywordsEthiopia; History of Money in Africa; Monetary Reform;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- N27 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Africa; Oceania
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki pages:
- Histoire de l'Éthiopie in Wikipedia French ne '')
- Etiopia in Wikipedia Italian ne '')
- Storia d'Etiopia in Wikipedia Italian ne '')
- Utente:Dans/Storia d'Etiopia in Wikipedia Italian ne '')
- Diskussion:Geschichte Äthiopiens in Wikipedia German ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2010-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask DEMM Working Papers to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.