Origins and early development of banking in Ethiopia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arnaldo MAURI, 2010. "Monetary developments and decolonization in Ethiopia," Departmental Working Papers 2010-15, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Arnaldo MAURI, 2008. "The re-establishment of the Ethiopia’s monetary and banking systems," Departmental Working Papers 2008-11, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Arnaldo Mauri, 2010. "Monetary Developments and Decolonization in Ethiopia (1941-1952)," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 1(1), pages 5-16, March.
- AMAN, Moustapha, 2018.
"Les sphères d’influence dans les régimes monétaires : l’expérience de la Corne de l’Afrique (1860-1950)
[Spheres of influence in monetary regimes: the experience of the Horn of Africa (1860-1950)]," MPRA Paper 98815, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsHistory of Banking in Ethiopia; Bank of Abyssinia; Bank of Ethiopia;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MFD-2003-04-13 (Microfinance)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Banca nazionale d'Etiopia in Wikipedia Italian ne '')
- Storia d'Etiopia in Wikipedia Italian ne '')
- Egypt–Ethiopia relations in Wikipedia English ne '')
- Banco Nacional de Etiopía in Wikipedia Spanish ne '')
- National Bank of Ethiopia in Wikipedia English ne '')
- Utente:Dans/Storia d'Etiopia in Wikipedia Italian ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2003-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask DEMM Working Papers to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.