Report NEP-HIS-2004-07-11This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Hallwood & Thomas J. Miceli, 2004. "Salvaging Historic Shipwrecks," Working papers 2004-01, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Paranque Bernard, 2004. "Goodwill des groupes français de 1992 à 2002 - French group goodwill from 1992 to 2002," Finance 0407007, EconWPA.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Jay Shambaugh & Alan Taylor, 2004. "The Trilemma in History: Tradeoffs among Exchange Rates, Monetary Policies, and Capital Mobility," International Finance 0407003, EconWPA.
- Aidan Hollis & Arthur Sweetman, 1996. "The Evolution of A Microcredit Institution: The Irish Loan Funds, 1720 - 1920," Working Papers ecpap-96-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Arnaldo MAURI, 2003. "Eritrea's early stages in monetary and banking development," Departmental Working Papers 2003-28, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Daniel Levy & Andrew Young, 2004. ""The Real Thing:" Nominal Price Rigidity of the Nickel Coke, 1886-1959," Emory Economics 0405, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Mauricio Avella Gómez, . "Antecedentes Históricos de la Deuda Colombiana. La Renegociación de la Deuda Externa de Colombia en los 1930 y 1940. Segunda Ronda: 1938-1942," Borradores de Economia 293, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.