L’East African Currency Board e la genesi dell’attività bancaria nell’Africa Orientale Britannica
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arnaldo MAURI, 2008. "The re-establishment of the Ethiopia’s monetary and banking systems," Departmental Working Papers 2008-11, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
More about this item
KeywordsCurrency Board; East Africa; Colonial Monetary System; African Banking History;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- N27 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Africa; Oceania
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2007-03-31 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2007-03-31 (Banking)
- NEP-HIS-2007-03-31 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MON-2007-03-31 (Monetary Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Currency board in Wikipedia Italian ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2007-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .