Report NEP-BAN-2007-03-31This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Diemo Dietrich & Achim Hauck, 2007. "Bank Lending, Bank Capital Regulation and Efficiency of Corporate Foreign Investment," IWH Discussion Papers 4, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- William R. Emmons & Gregory E. Sierra, 2006. "Relationship loans and regulatory capital: why fair-value accounting is inappropriate for bank loans," Supervisory Policy Analysis Working Papers 2006-02, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Acharya, Viral V & Imbs, Jean & Sturgess, Jason, 2007. "Finance and Efficiency: Do Bank Branching Regulations Matter?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6202, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mierzejewski, Fernando, 2006. "Economic capital allocation under liquidity constraints," MPRA Paper 2414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- R. Alton Gilbert, 2007. "The future of small banks," Supervisory Policy Analysis Working Papers 2007-02, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Gary Richardson & Patrick Van Horn, 2007. "Fetters of Debt, Deposit, or Gold during the Great Depression? The International Propagation of the Banking Crisis of 1931," NBER Working Papers 12983, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- AKIYOSHI Fumio & KOBAYASHI Keiichiro, 2007. "Bank Distress and Productivity of Borrowing Firms: Evidence from Japan," Discussion papers 07014, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Javier Rodríguez & Javier Santiso, 2007. "Banking on Democracy: The Political Economy of International Private Bank Lending in Emerging Markets," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 259, OECD Publishing.
- Kok, Christoffer & Lichtenberger, Jung-Duk, 2007. "Mortgage interest rate dispersion in the euro area," Working Paper Series 0733, European Central Bank.
- Arnaldo MAURI, 2007. "L’East African Currency Board e la genesi dell’attività bancaria nell’Africa Orientale Britannica," Departmental Working Papers 2007-10, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.