Report NEP-AFR-2009-06-17This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:11740 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kohnert, Dirk, 2009. "New Nationalism and Development in Africa: review article," MPRA Paper 15621, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amavilah, Voxi Heinrich, 2009. "Globalization, governance, and the economic performance of Sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 15600, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martine Mariotti, 2009. "Labor Markets During Apartheid in South Africa," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2009-503, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Vadlamannati, Krishna Chaitanya, 2009. "Testing The Effects of Economic, Social, and Political Globalization on Human Rights in Africa," MPRA Paper 15290, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kundishora, Phillip, 2009. "An overview of decentralization and local governance in Eastern and Southern Africa," MPRA Paper 15701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Okey, Mawussé Komlagan Nézan, 2009.
"Consommation d’énergies et croissance du PIB dans les pays de l’UEMOA : Une analyse en données de panel
[Energy consumption and GDP growth in WAEMU countries : A panel data analysis]," MPRA Paper 15521, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Jun 2009.
- Arnaldo MAURI, 2008. "The re-establishment of the Ethiopia’s monetary and banking systems," Departmental Working Papers 2008-11, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Item repec:got:gotcrc:2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Antonio Estache & Luc Savard, 2009. "Distributional impact of developed countries CC policies on Senegal : A macro-micro CGE application," Cahiers de recherche 09-11, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.