Participation of Older Europeans in Volunteer Work
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Wise, 1997. "Retirement against the demographic trend: More older people living longer, working less, and saving less?," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 34(1), pages 83-95, February.
- Agar Brugiavini & Tullio Jappelli & Guglielmo Weber, 2002. "The Survey on Health, Aging and Wealth," CSEF Working Papers 86, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karsten Hank & Marcel Erlinghagen & Anja Lemke, 2005. "Ehrenamtliches Engagement in Europa: Eine vergleichende Untersuchung am Beispiel von Senioren," MEA discussion paper series 05074, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Bruno Arpino & Valeria Bordone, 2017. "Regular provision of grandchild care and participation in social activities," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 135-174, March.
- Karsten Hank & Michael Wagner, 2013. "Parenthood, Marital Status, and Well-Being in Later Life: Evidence from SHARE," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 114(2), pages 639-653, November.
- Koen P.R. Bartels & Guido Cozzi & Noemi Mantovan, 2011.
"Public Spending and Volunteering: "The Big Society", Crowding Out, and Volunteering Capital,"
2011_09, Durham University Business School.
- Bartels, Koen & Cozzi, Guido & Mantovan, Noemi, 2011. "Public Spending and Volunteering: "The Big Society", Crowding Out, and Volunteering Capital," MPRA Paper 29730, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karsten Hank & Hendrik JÃ¼rges, 2005. "Gender and the Division of Household Labor in Older Couples: A European Perspective," MEA discussion paper series 05076, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Thierry Debrand & Nicolas Sirven, 2008. "Promoting Social Participation for Healthy Ageing - A Counterfactual Analysis from the Survey of Health, Ageing, and Retirement in Europe (SHARE)," Working Papers DT7, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Jan 2008.
- Catherine Pollak & Nicolas Sirven, 2011.
"The social economy of ageing: Job quality and pathways beyond the labour market in Europe,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
11066, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Catherine Pollak & Nicolas Sirven, 2011. "The social economy of ageing : Job quality and pathways beyond the labour market in Europe," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00639928, HAL.
- Ludwig, Alexander & Schelkle, Thomas & Vogel, Edgar, 2007.
"Demographic change, human capital and endogenous growth,"
08-43, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Karsten Hank & Stephanie Stuck, 2007. "Gesellschaftliche Determinanten produktiven Alterns in Europa," MEA discussion paper series 07152, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Ludwig, Alexander & Schelkle, Thomas & Vogel, Edgar, 2007. "Demographic Change, Human Capital and Endogenous Growth," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 08-43, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Steffen Reinhold & Hendrik Jürges, 2012.
"Parental income and child health in Germany,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(5), pages 562-579, May.
- Hank, Karsten & Erlinghagen, Marcel, 1970. "Perceptions of Job Security in Europeâ€™s Ageing Workforce," MEA discussion paper series 09176, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Steffen Reinhold & Hendrik Jürges, 2009. "Parental Income and Child Health in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 871, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Holger Lengfeld & Jessica Ordemann, 2014. "Occupation, Prestige, and Voluntary Work in Retirement: Empirical Evidence from Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 686, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00639928 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mea:meawpa:05071. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Henning Frankenberger). General contact details of provider: http://www.mea.mpisoc.mpg.de/ .