Contrasting Inequalities: Comparing Correlates of Health in Canada and the United States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1996:86:4:520-524_3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1982:72:8:800-808_7 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaplan, Mark S. & Huguet, Nathalie & Feeny, David H. & McFarland, Bentson H., 2010. "Self-reported hypertension prevalence and income among older adults in Canada and the United States," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 844-849, March.
- Huguet, Nathalie & Kaplan, Mark S. & Feeny, David, 2008. "Socioeconomic status and health-related quality of life among elderly people: Results from the Joint Canada/United States Survey of Health," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 66(4), pages 803-810, February.
More about this item
Keywordsself-reported health; United States; Canada; health insurance; income; race; ethnicity; age; sex;
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2007-01-06 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2007-01-06 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcm:sedapp:167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .