Stochastic equilibria in von Neumann–Gale dynamical systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hulsmann, J & Steinmetz, V, 1972. "A Note on the Nonexistence of Optimal Price Vectors in the General Balanced-Growth Model of Gale," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(2), pages 387-389, March.
- Evstigneev, I.V. & Flam, S.D., 2000. "Stochastic Programming: Non-Anticipativity and Lagrange Multipliers," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 1100, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Evstigneev, Igor V. & Schenk-Hoppe, Klaus Reiner, 2007.
"Pure and randomized equilibria in the stochastic von Neumann-Gale model,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(7-8), pages 871-887, September.
- I. V. Evstigneev & K. R. Schenk-Hoppé, 2006. "VPure and Randomized Equilibria in the Stochastic von Neumann-Gale model," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0603, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Radner, Roy, 1973. "Optimal stationary consumption with stochastic production and resources," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 68-90, February.
- Gale, David, 1972. "A Note on the Nonexistence of Optimal Price Vectors in the General Balanced-Growth Model of Gale: Comment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(2), pages 391-392, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wael Bahsoun & Igor Evstigneev & Michael Taksar, 2007. "Capital growth theory and von Neumann-Gale dynamics," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0720, Economics, The University of Manchester.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:man:sespap:0620. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marianne Sensier). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.