Stochastic Programming: Non-Anticipativity and Lagrange Multipliers
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- S. Flåm & L. Koutsougeras, 2010.
"Private information, transferable utility, and the core,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 42(3), pages 591-609, March.
- S D Flåm & L Koutsougeras, 2005. "Private Information, Transferable Utility, and the Core," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0512, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Flåm, Sjur Didrik & Koutsougeras, L., 2007. "Private Information, Transferable Utility, and the Core," Working Papers in Economics 04/07, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- S. D. Flåm. & L. Koutsougeras, 2007. "Private information, transferable utility,and the core," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0703, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Borglin, Anders & Flåm, Sjur, 2007. "Risk Exchange as a Market or Production Game," Working Papers 2007:16, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Flåm, Sjur, 2007. "Option Pricing by Mathematical Programming," Working Papers 2007:10, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Igor Evstigneev & Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppé, 2006. "Stochastic equilibria in von Neumann–Gale dynamical systems," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0620, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Flåm, S. D. & Ermoliev, Y. M., 2009. "Investment, uncertainty, and production games," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(01), pages 51-66, February.
More about this item
KeywordsLAGRANGE MULTIPLIERS ; STOCHATIQUE PROGRAMS;
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C29 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Other
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:bereco:1100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iouibno.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.