Optimal stationary consumption with stochastic production and resources
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Evstigneev, Igor & Taksar, Michael, 2009.
"Dynamic interaction models of economic equilibrium,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 166-182, January.
- Igor Evstigneev & Michael Taksar, 2006. "Dynamic interaction models of economic equilibrium," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0623, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Evstigneev, I. V. & Taksar, M., 1995. "Stochastic equilibria on graphs, II," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 383-406.
- Evstigneev, I. & Taksar, M., 1994. "Stochastic equilibria on graphs, I," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 401-433, September.
- Evstigneev,Igor & Taksar,Michael, 1992. "Stochastic equilibria on graphs,I," Discussion Paper Serie A 391, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Evstigneev,Igor & Taksar,Michael, 1993. "Stochastic equilibria on graphs II," Discussion Paper Serie A 395, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Igor Evstigneev & Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppé, 2006. "Stochastic equilibria in von Neumann–Gale dynamical systems," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0620, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Kantorovich, Leonid & Katyshev, Pavel & Kiruta, Alexander & Polterovich, Victor, 1982. "О Некоторых Направлениях Исследований В Математической Экономике
[Some Trends in Research in Mathematical Economics]," MPRA Paper 21623, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Becker, Robert & Zilcha, Itzhak, 1997. "Stationary Ramsey Equilibria under Uncertainty," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 122-140, July.
- I. V. Evstigneev & M. I. Taksar, 2001. "Stochastic Economies with Locally Interacting Agents," Working Papers 01-03-018, Santa Fe Institute.
- Wael Bahsoun & Igor Evstigneev & Michael Taksar, 2007. "Capital growth theory and von Neumann-Gale dynamics," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0720, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Joshi, Sumit, 1997. "Existence in undiscounted non-stationary non-convex multisector environments," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 111-126, August.
- Olson, Lars J. & Roy, Santanu, 2005. "Theory of Stochastic Optimal Economic Growth," Working Papers 28601, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Joshi, Sumit, 1995. "Recursive utility and optimal growth under uncertainty," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 601-617.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:6:y:1973:i:1:p:68-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed