VPure and Randomized Equilibria in the Stochastic von Neumann-Gale model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Evstigneev, Igor V. & Schenk-Hoppe, Klaus Reiner, 2007. "Pure and randomized equilibria in the stochastic von Neumann-Gale model," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(7-8), pages 871-887, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kreps, David M., 1990. "Game Theory and Economic Modelling," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198283812.
- Rubinstein, Ariel, 1991. "Comments on the Interpretation of Game Theory," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(4), pages 909-924, July.
- M. Dempster & I. Evstigneev & M. Taksar, 2006. "Asset Pricing and Hedging in Financial Markets with Transaction Costs: An Approach Based on the Von Neumann–Gale Model," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 327-355, October.
- Igor V. Evstigneev & Michal A. H. Dempster & Klaus R. Schenk-Hoppé, 2003. "Exponential growth of fixed-mix strategies in stationary asset markets," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 263-276.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Wu, 2008. "A multi-agent growth model based on the von Neumann-Leontief framework," MPRA Paper 11302, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wael Bahsoun & Igor Evstigneev & Michael Taksar, 2007. "Capital growth theory and von Neumann-Gale dynamics," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0720, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Wael Bahsoun & Igor V. Evstigneev & Michael I. Taksar, 2009. "Growth-optimal investments and numeraire portfolios under transaction costs: An analysis based on the von Neumann-Gale model," Papers 0909.4730, arXiv.org.
- Igor Evstigneev & Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppé, 2006. "Stochastic equilibria in von Neumann–Gale dynamical systems," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0620, Economics, The University of Manchester.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:man:sespap:0603. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marianne Sensier). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.