Growth-optimal investments and numeraire portfolios under transaction costs: An analysis based on the von Neumann-Gale model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5630 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:crs:wpaper:9513 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eckhard Platen, 2006. "A Benchmark Approach To Finance," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(1), pages 131-151, January.
- repec:jbs:wpaper:062005 is not listed on IDEAS
- Evstigneev, Igor V. & Schenk-Hoppe, Klaus Reiner, 2007.
"Pure and randomized equilibria in the stochastic von Neumann-Gale model,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(7-8), pages 871-887, September.
- I. V. Evstigneev & K. R. Schenk-Hoppé, 2006. "VPure and Randomized Equilibria in the Stochastic von Neumann-Gale model," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0603, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Garud Iyengar, 2005. "Universal Investment In Markets With Transaction Costs," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(2), pages 359-371, April.
- Kabanov, Yu. M. & Stricker, Ch., 2001. "The Harrison-Pliska arbitrage pricing theorem under transaction costs," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 185-196, April.
- Y.M. Kabanov, 1999. "Hedging and liquidation under transaction costs in currency markets," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 237-248.
- Wael Bahsoun & Igor Evstigneev & Michael Taksar, 2007. "Rapid paths in von Neumann-Gale dynamical systems," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0718, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Jouini Elyes & Kallal Hedi, 1995. "Martingales and Arbitrage in Securities Markets with Transaction Costs," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 178-197, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-FDG-2009-10-03 (Financial Development & Growth)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:0909.4730. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.