The Role of Demand Uncertainty in Airline Network Structure
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Barla, P. & Constantatos, C., 1999. "The Role of Demand Uncertainty in Airline Network Structure," Papers 99-04, Laval - Recherche en Energie.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ken Hendricks & Michele Piccione & Guofu Tan, 1995. "The Economics of Hubs: The Case of Monopoly," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 62(1), pages 83-99.
- Douglas W. Caves & Laurits R. Christensen & Michael W. Tretheway, 1984. "Economies of Density versus Economies of Scale: Why Trunk and Local Service Airline Costs Differ," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 15(4), pages 471-489, Winter.
- Tae Hoon Oum & Anming Zhang & Yimin Zhang, 1995. "Airline Network Rivalry," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 28(4a), pages 836-857, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barla, Philippe, 1999.
"Demand Uncertainty and Airline Network Morphology with Strategic Interactions,"
Cahiers de recherche
9907, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Barla, P., 1999. "Demand Uncertainty and Airline Network Morphology with Strategic Interactions," Papers 99-06, Laval - Recherche en Energie.
More about this item
KeywordsAirlines; Network; Demand uncertainty; Hub;
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L93 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Air Transportation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-03-08 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lvl:laeccr:9903. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuel Paradis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/delvlca.html .