Financial Market in Latvia
During the last decade Latvia made a considerable progress and has created an institutional structure and legislative framework to support a market-oriented financial system. The financial sector of Latvia comprises nearly all financial institutions typical of developed markets. The regulatory enactments of Latvia conform to all EU requirements and in some respects are even stricter. Latvia's accession to the EU will be an important turning point for the country's economy, including the financial market, and will provide higher income and wider opportunities.
|Date of creation:||30 Dec 2002|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: K. Valdemara iela 2a, LV-1050 Riga|
Phone: +371 702 2300
Fax: +371 702 2420
Web page: https://www.bank.lv/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pietrobelli, Carlo & Zamagni, Stefano, 2000. "The emerging economies in the global financial market: some concluding remarks," Libros de la CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 2243.
- Don Bredin & Gerard O'Reilly, 2004.
"An analysis of the transmission mechanism of monetary policy in Ireland,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1), pages 49-58.
- Bredin, Don & O’Reilly, Gerard, 2001. "An Analysis of the Transmission Mechanism of Monetary Policy in Ireland," Research Technical Papers 1/RT/01, Central Bank of Ireland.
- McCoy, Daniel, 1997. "How useful is Structural VAR Analysis for Irish economics?," Research Technical Papers 2/RT/97, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Andrea Brischetto & Graham Voss, 1999. "A Structural Vector Autoregression Model of Monetary Policy in Australia," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp1999-11, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Charles L. Evans & Kenneth N. Kuttner, 1998.
"Can VAR's describe monetary policy?,"
Working Paper Series
WP-98-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Vilasuso Jon & Cunningham Steve, 1996. "Tests for Nonlinearity in EMS Exchange Rates," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 1(3), pages 1-16, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ltv:wpaper:200202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Konstantins Benkovskis)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.