The Transition to Labour Management as a Gestalt Switch
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary S. Becker, 1962. "Investment in Human Capital: A Theoretical Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 1-9.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 1978. "Labour Turnover, Wage Structure, and Natural Unemployment," Munich Reprints in Economics 1255, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, . "Economic Analysis and Organised Religion," Chapters in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 1992. "On Custom," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 67, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 1980. "Commitment and the Time-Span of Discretion: A Note on Elliot Jaques' Sociological Theory of Wage Differentials," Munich Reprints in Economics 3378, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Berger, Johannes, 1984. "Alternativen zum Arbeitsmarkt," Mitteilungen aus der Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 17(1), pages 63-72.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 1984. "Plant Closings, Worker Reallocation Costs and Efficiency Gains to Labor Representation on the Board of Directors: Comment on Furubotn/Wiggins," Munich Reprints in Economics 3342, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart & Weizsäcker, Carl Christian von, 1980. "Labour Management and Commitment: Reply to Furubotn," Munich Reprints in Economics 3377, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lmu:muenar:3388. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tamilla Benkelberg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .