The behavioral economics of currency unions: Economic integration and monetary policy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jmacro:v:59:y:2019:i:c:p:59-77 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bonam, Dennis & Goy, Gavin, 2019.
"Home biased expectations and macroeconomic imbalances in a monetary union,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 25-42.
- Dennis Bonam & Gavin Goy, 2017. "Home biased expectations and macroeconomic imbalances in a monetary union," DNB Working Papers 556, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Jump, Robert Calvert & Levine, Paul, 2019. "Behavioural New Keynesian models," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 59-77.
- Donato Masciandaro & Davide Romelli, 2018. "To Be or not to Be a Euro Country? The Behavioural Political Economics of Currency Unions," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1883, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
More about this item
KeywordsBehavioral Macroeconomics; Monetary Unions; Reinforcement Learning; Expectation Formation;
- E03 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Behavioral Macroeconomics
- F45 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Macroeconomic Issues of Monetary Unions
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CMP-2018-05-07 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2018-05-07 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2018-05-07 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2018-05-07 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2018-05-07 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lie:wpaper:49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Povilas Lastauskas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lbanklt.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .