Report NEP-OPM-2018-05-07This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alberto Cardacci & Francesco Saraceno, 2017. "Inequality and Imbalances : a Monetary Union Agent-Based Model," Sciences Po publications 30, Sciences Po.
- Warwick J. McKibbin & Adam Triggs, 2018. "Modelling the G20," CAMA Working Papers 2018-17, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Roberto Chang, 2018. "Foreign Exchange Intervention Redux," NBER Working Papers 24463, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hossfeld, Oliver & Pramor, Marcus, 2018. "Global liquidity and exchange market pressure in emerging market economies," Discussion Papers 05/2018, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Simone Auer & Christian Friedrich & Maja Ganarin & Teodora Paligorova & Pascal Towbin, 2018. "International Monetary Policy Transmission through Banks in Small Open Economies," Working Papers 2018-04, Swiss National Bank.
- Akvile Bertasiute & Domenico Massaro & Matthias Weber, 2018. "The behavioral economics of currency unions: Economic integration and monetary policy," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 49, Bank of Lithuania.
- Dohwa, Kohjiro, 2018. "The role of local currency pricing in international transmission effects of corporate tax reduction in an economy with vertical production linkage and foreign direct investment," MPRA Paper 86394, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erdal Özmen & Fatma Taşdemir, 2018. "Gross Capital Inflows And Outflows: Twins Or Distant Cousins?," ERC Working Papers 1807, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Apr 2018.
- Afees A. Salisu & Wasiu Adekunle & Zachariah Emmanuel & Wasiu A. Alimi, 2018. "Predicting exchange rate with commodity prices: The role of structural breaks and asymmetries," Working Papers 055, Centre for Econometric and Allied Research, University of Ibadan.
- Mumtaz, Haroon & Musso, Alberto, 2018. "The evolving impact of global, region-specific and country-specific uncertainty," Working Paper Series 2147, European Central Bank.
- Claudia M. Buch & Matthieu Bussiere & Linda Goldberg & Robert Hills, 2018. "The International Transmission of Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 24454, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dilem Yıldırım & Onur A. Koska, 2018. "Puzzling out the Feldstein-Horioka Paradox for Turkey by a Time-Varying Parameter Approach," ERC Working Papers 1808, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Apr 2018.
- Javier Cravino & Ting Lan & Andrei A. Levchenko, 2018. "Price Stickiness along the Income Distribution and the Effects of Monetary Policy," Working Papers 661, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Fernando Broner & Daragh Clancy & Alberto Martin & Aitor Erce, 2017. "Fiscal multipliers and foreign holdings of public debt," Economics Working Papers 1610, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2018.