Gradual restructuring and Structural Unemployment in Poland. A Legacy of Central Planning
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ariane TICHIT & Solenne TANGUY, 2012. "Initial reforms and dynamics of transition," Working Papers 201215, CERDI.
- Joanna TYROWICZ & Piotr Wï¿½JCIK, 2009. "Some Remarks On The Effects Of Active Labour Market Policies In Post-Transition," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 4(2(8)_ Sum).
- Francesco Pastore & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2013. "Polish high unemployment and spatial labor turnover. Insights from panel data analysis using unemployment registry data," Working Papers 2013-18, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Fiona Duffy & Patrick Paul Walsh, 2000. "A Regional Analysis of Wage Determination in Poland," LICOS Discussion Papers 8700, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Pastore, Francesco & Tyrowicz, Joanna, 2012. "Labour Turnover and the Spatial Distribution of Unemployment: A Panel Data Analysis Using Employment Registry Data," IZA Discussion Papers 7074, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Demidova, Olga & Kolyagina, Alena & Pastore, Francesco, 2018.
"Marshallian vs Jacobs Effects: Which One Is Stronger? Evidence for Russia Unemployment Dynamics,"
IZA Discussion Papers
12042, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Demidova, Olga & Kolyagina, Alena & Pastore, Francesco, 2019. "Marshallian vs Jacobs effects: which one is stronger? Evidence for Russia unemployment dynamics," GLO Discussion Paper Series 302, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- H Ingham & M Ingham & J Herbst, 2008. "Why do Local Unemployment Rates in Poland Vary so Much?," Working Papers 594943, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- David Katrencik & Joanna Tyrowicz & Piotr Wójcik, 2008. "Unemployment Convergence in Transition," Working Papers 2008-07, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Brixiova, Zuzana & Li, Wenli & Yousef, Tarik, 2009. "Skill shortages and labor market outcomes in Central Europe," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 45-59, March.
- Hilary Ingham & Mike Ingham & Jan Herbst, 2011. "Local unemployment in Poland: rural-urban contrasts," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(10), pages 1175-1186.
- Zuzana Brixiova & Wenli Li, 1998. "Skill Acquisition and Private Firm Creation in Transition Economies," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 162, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Dries, Liesbeth & Swinnen, Johan F. M., 2002. "Institutional Reform and Labor Reallocation During Transition: Theory Evidence From Polish Agriculture," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 457-474, March.
- Pastore, Francesco, 2013. "Primum vivere… Industrial Change, Job Destruction and the Geographical Distribution of Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 7126, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsOut-dated Human Capital; Restructuring; Unemployment and Poland;
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
- L0 - Industrial Organization - - General
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lic:licosd:7899. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/licosbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.