Targeting Inflation, The Effects of Monetary Policy on the CPI and Its Housing Component
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wynne, Mark A & Sigalla, Fiona D, 1996. " A Survey of Measurement Biases in Price Indexes," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 55-89, March.
- Daniel L. Thornton, 1988. "The borrowed-reserves operating procedures: theory and evidence," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 30-54.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- L. Randall Wray, "undated". "Why Does The Fed Want Slower Growth?," Economics Policy Note Archive 00-7, Levy Economics Institute.
- Oren M. Levin-Waldman, "undated". "Automatic Adjustment of the Minimum Wage, Linking the Minimum Wage to Productivity," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_42, Levy Economics Institute.
- Oren M. Levin-Waldman, 1998. "Linking the Minimum Wage to Productivity," Macroeconomics 9802015, EconWPA.
- L. Wray, 2007.
"A Post Keynesian view of central bank independence, policy targets, and the rules versus discretion debate,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(1), pages 119-141.
- L. Randall Wray, 2007. "A Post-Keynesian View of Central Bank Independence, Policy Targets, and the Rules-versus-Discretion Debate," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_510, Levy Economics Institute.
- Oren M. Levin-Waldman, 1997. "Linking the Minimum Wage to Productivity," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_219, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:levppb:ppb_27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .