Linking the Minimum Wage to Productivity
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lars Peter Hansen & Thomas J. Sargent, 1993.
"Recursive linear models of dynamic economies,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Mar.
- Lars Peter Hansen & Thomas J. Sargent, 1990. "Recursive Linear Models of Dynamic Economies," NBER Working Papers 3479, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon, Robert J, 1995. "Is There a Trade-off between Unemployment and Productivity Growth?," CEPR Discussion Papers 1159, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1995. "Is There a Tradeoff between Unemployment and Productivity Growth?," NBER Working Papers 5081, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:sae:ilrrev:v:49:y:1996:i:3:p:547-552 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Kennan, 1995. "The Elusive Effects of Minimum Wages," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(4), pages 1950-1965, December.
- Kennan, J., 1995. "The Elusive Effects of Minimum Wages," Working papers 9512, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & L. Randall Wray, "undated". "Targeting Inflation, The Effects of Monetary Policy on the CPI and Its Housing Component," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_27, Levy Economics Institute. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marie-Celeste Edwards)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.