The Consumer Price Index As a Measure of Inflation
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wynne, Mark A & Sigalla, Fiona D, 1996.
" A Survey of Measurement Biases in Price Indexes,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 55-89, March.
- Wynne, Mark A. & Sigalla, Fiona, 1993. "A survey of measurement biases in price indexes," Working Papers 9340, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Steven M. Fazzari, "undated". "The Investment-Finance Link, Investment and U.S. Fiscal Policy in the 1990s," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive 9, Levy Economics Institute.
- Steven Fazzari, 1993. "The Investment-Finance Link: Investment and U.S. Fiscal Policy in the 1990s," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_98, Levy Economics Institute.
- Daniel L. Thornton, 1988. "The borrowed-reserves operating procedures: theory and evidence," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 30-54. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marie-Celeste Edwards)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.