Household Debt and Financial Assets: Evidence from Great Britain, Germany and the United States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Byung-Joo, 1992. "A nested Tobit analysis for a sequentially censored regression model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 269-273, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herrala, Risto & Kauko, Karlo, 2007. "Household loan loss risk in Finland : estimations and simulations with micro data," Research Discussion Papers 5/2007, Bank of Finland.
- González Mario Alejandro & John Jairo León, 2007.
"Análisis del endeudamiento de los hogares colombianos,"
REVISTA DESARROLLO Y SOCIEDAD,
UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE, October.
- Mario Alejandro Gónzalez & John Jairo León, 2007. "Análisis del Endeudamiento de los Hogares Colombianos," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 004020, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Sarah Brown & Gaia Garino & Karl Taylor, 2008. "Household Finances and Attitudes towards Risk," Working Papers 2008005, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2009.
More about this item
KeywordsDebt; Financial Assets; Household Financial Portfolio; Random Effects; Tobit Estimator;
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lec:leecon:05/5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mrs. Alexandra Mazzuoccolo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deleiuk.html .