Report NEP-EEC-2005-03-13This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Henri de Groot & Richard Nahuis & Paul Tang, 2004. "Is the American model Miss World? Choosing between the Anglo-Saxon model and a European-style alternative," CPB Discussion Paper 40, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Laura Bottazzi & Marco Da Rin & Thomas Hellmann, 2005. "What Role of Legal Systems in Financial Intermediation? Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 283, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Gianluca Di Lorenzo & Giuseppe Marotta, 2005. "A less effective monetary transmission in the wake of EMU? Evidence from lending rates pass-through," Heterogeneity and monetary policy 0503, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia Politica.
- Michael Ehrmann & Marcel Fratzscher & Roberto Rigobon, 2005. "Stocks, Bonds, Money Markets and Exchange Rates: Measuring International Financial Transmission," NBER Working Papers 11166, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rachel Griffith & Rupert Harrison & John Van Reenen, 2004. "How special is the special relationship? Using the impact of US R&D spillovers on UK firms as a test of technology sourcing," IFS Working Papers W04/32, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Orazio Attanasio & James Banks & Matthew Wakefield, 2004. "Effectiveness of tax incentives to boost (retirement) saving: theoretical motivation and empirical evidence," IFS Working Papers W04/33, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Caliendo, Marco & Hujer, Reinhard & Thomsen, Stephan L., 2005. "The Employment Effects of Job Creation Schemes in Germany: A Microeconometric Evaluation," IZA Discussion Papers 1512, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cavaco, Sandra & Fougère, Denis & Pouget, Julien, 2005. "Estimating the Effect of a Retraining Program for Displaced Workers on Their Transition to Permanent Jobs," IZA Discussion Papers 1513, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sarah Brown & Karl Taylor, 2005. "Household Debt and Financial Assets: Evidence from Great Britain, Germany and the United States," Discussion Papers in Economics 05/5, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Roger Hammersland, 2004. "The degree of independence in European goods markets : An I(2) analysis of German and Norwegian trade data," Working Paper 2004/19, Norges Bank.
- Yener Kandogan, 2005. "Trade Creation and Diversion Effects of Europe???s Regional Liberalization Agreements," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp746, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Lucjan T. Orlowski, 2005. "Targeting Relative Inflation Forecast as Monetary Policy Framework for Adopting the Euro," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp754, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.