Sovereign Money Reforms and Welfare
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mendoza, Enrique G, 1995. "The Terms of Trade, the Real Exchange Rate, and Economic Fluctuations," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 36(1), pages 101-137, February.
- Schmitt-Grohe, Stephanie & Uribe, Martin, 2004.
"Optimal fiscal and monetary policy under sticky prices,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 198-230, February.
- Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe, 2001. "Optimal fiscal and monetary policy under sticky prices," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Jun.
- Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe, 2001. "Optimal Fiscal and Monetary Policy Under Sticky Prices," Departmental Working Papers 200105, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe, 2002. "Optimal Fiscal and Monetary Policy Under Sticky Prices," NBER Working Papers 9220, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Uribe, MartÃn & Schmitt-GrohÃ©, Stephanie, 2001. "Optimal Fiscal and Monetary Policy Under Sticky Prices," CEPR Discussion Papers 2942, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michiel Evers & Ruud Mooij & Daniel Vuuren, 2008. "The Wage Elasticity of Labour Supply: A Synthesis of Empirical Estimates," De Economist, Springer, vol. 156(1), pages 25-43, March.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guizhou Wang & Kjell Hausken, 2021. "Governmental Taxation of Households Choosing between a National Currency and a Cryptocurrency," Games, MDPI, vol. 12(2), pages 1-24, April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Philippe Bacchetta & Elena Perazzi, 2021.
"CBDC as Imperfect Substitute for Bank Deposits: A Macroeconomic Perspective,"
Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series
21-81, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Perazzi, Elena & Bacchetta, Philippe, 2022. "CBDC as imperfect substitute to bank deposits: a macroeconomic perspective," MPRA Paper 115574, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lombardo, Giovanni & Ravenna, Federico, 2014. "Openness and optimal monetary policy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 153-172.
- Okano, Eiji, 2014. "How important is fiscal policy cooperation in a currency union?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 266-286.
- Konstantin Egorov & Dmitry Mukhin, 2020. "Optimal Policy under Dollar Pricing," Working Papers w0261, New Economic School (NES).
- Egorov, Konstantin & Mukhin, Dmitry, 2023. "Optimal policy under dollar pricing," SAFE Working Paper Series 377, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Sandra Müllbacher & Wolfgang Nagl, 2017. "Labour supply in Austria: an assessment of recent developments and the effects of a tax reform," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 44(3), pages 465-486, August.
- Paustian, Matthias & Stoltenberg, Christian, 2008.
"Optimal interest rate stabilization in a basic sticky-price model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 3166-3191, October.
- Matthias Paustian & Christian Stoltenberg, 2006. "Optimal Interest Rate Stabilization in a Basic Sticky-Price Model," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-072, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Stephen McKnight & Laura Povoledo, 2022.
"Endogenous fluctuations and international business cycles,"
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 55(1), pages 312-348, February.
- Stephen McKnight & Laura Povoledo, 2021. "Endogenous Fluctuations and International Business Cycles," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2021-10, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Vlieghe, Gertjan W, 2007.
"Imperfect credit markets: implications for monetary policy,"
12957, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vlieghe, Gertjan, 2010. "Imperfect credit markets: implications for monetary policy," Bank of England working papers 385, Bank of England.
- Adam, Klaus & Billi, Roberto M., 2014.
"Distortionary fiscal policy and monetary policy goals,"
Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 1-6.
- Adam, Klaus & Billi, Roberto, 2010. "Distortionary fiscal policy and monetary policy goals," CEPR Discussion Papers 7741, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Adam, Klaus & Billi, Roberto M., 2013. "Distortionary Fiscal Policy and Monetary Policy Goals," Working Paper Series 278, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Roberto M. Billi & Klaus Adam, 2010. "Distortionary fiscal policy and monetary policy goals," 2010 Meeting Papers 1089, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Klaus Adam & Roberto M. Billi, 2010. "Distortionary fiscal policy and monetary policy goals," Research Working Paper RWP 10-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Stefan Ried, 2009. "Putting Up a Good Fight: The GalÃ-Monacelli Model versus â€œThe Six Major Puzzles in International Macroeconomicsâ€," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-020, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Elisa Faraglia & Albert Marcet & Rigas Oikonomou & Andrew Scott, 2014. "Government Debt Management: The Long and the Short of It (Plus Appendix)," Working Papers 799, Barcelona School of Economics.
- Michaud, Amanda & Rothert, Jacek, 2018.
"Redistributive fiscal policies and business cycles in emerging economies,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 123-133.
- Amanda M. Michaud & Jacek Rothert, 2017. "Redistributive Fiscal Policies and Business Cycles in Emerging Economies," Working Papers (Old Series) 1709, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Martin, Fernando M., 2015. "Debt, inflation and central bank independence," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 129-150.
- Jess Benhabib & Mark M. Spiegel, 2009.
"Moderate Inflation and the Deflation-Depression Link,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 41(4), pages 787-798, June.
- Jess Benhabib & Mark M. Spiegel, 2009. "Moderate Inflation and the Deflation–Depression Link," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 41(4), pages 787-798, June.
- Jess Benhabib & Mark M. Spiegel, 2006. "Moderate inflation and the deflation-depression link," Working Paper Series 2006-32, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Huang, Kevin X.D. & Meng, Qinglai, 2007. "The Harberger-Laursen-Metzler effect under capital market imperfections," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1001-1015, October.
- Castillo, Paul & Rojas, Youel, 2014. "Términos de intercambio y productividad total de factores: Evidencia empírica de los mercados emergentes de América latina," Revista Estudios Económicos, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú, issue 28, pages 27-46.
- Ngomba Bodi, Francis Ghislain, 2022. "External constraint and procyclicality of monetary policy of the Bank of Central African States (BEAC)," MPRA Paper 116375, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- European Commission, 2013. "Tax reforms in EU Member States - Tax policy challenges for economic growth and fiscal sustainability – 2013 Report," Taxation Papers 38, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Romain Houssa & Jolan Mohimont & Chris Otrok, 2019.
"A model for international spillovers to emerging markets,"
Working Paper Research
370, National Bank of Belgium.
- Romain Houssa & Jolan Mohimont & Chris Otrok, 2019. "A Model for International Spillovers to Emerging Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 7702, CESifo.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2018-05-14 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2018-05-14 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-EEC-2018-05-14 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2018-05-14 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2018-05-14 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lau:crdeep:18.02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/deelsch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Michèle Jaccoud Ramseier (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/deelsch.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.