Report NEP-CBA-2018-05-14This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Svacina, 2018. "Devaluation with Exchange rate Floor in a Small Open Economy," Working Papers IES 2018/06, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Feb 2018.
- Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Stanislao Gualdi & Marco Tarzia & Francesco Zamponi, 2018. "Optimal inflation target: insights from an agent-based model," Post-Print hal-01768441, HAL.
- Philippe Bacchetta & Elena Perazzi, 2018. "Sovereign Money Reforms and Welfare," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 18.02, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- Fornaro, Luca & Romei, Federica, 2018. "The Paradox of Global Thrift," CEPR Discussion Papers 12894, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brett Fiebinger & Marc Lavoie, 2018. "Helicopter Ben, monetarism, the New Keynesian credit view and loanable funds," FMM Working Paper 20-2018, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Simona Malovana & Dominika Kolcunova & Vaclav Broz, 2018. "Does Monetary Policy Influence Banks' Perception of Risks?," Working Papers IES 2018/03, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jan 2018.
- Filardo, Andrew & Lombardi, Marco & Montoro, Carlos & Ferrari, Massimo, 2018. "Monetary policy spillovers, global commodity prices and cooperation," Working Papers 2018-002, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Okahara, Naoto, 2018. "Banks' Disclosure of Information and Financial Stability Regulations," MPRA Paper 86409, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matteo Ruzzante, 2018. "Financial Crises, Macroeconomic Shocks, and the Government Balance Sheet: A Panel Analysis," IMF Working Papers 18/93, International Monetary Fund.
- Joe McLaughlin & Nathan Palmer & Adam Minson & Eric Parolin, 2018. "The OFR Financial System Vulnerabilities Monitor," Working Papers 18-01, Office of Financial Research, US Department of the Treasury.
- Luca Gambetti & Dimitris Korobilis & John D. Tsoukalas & Francesco Zanetti, 2018. "The Effect of News Shocks and Monetary Policy," Working Paper series 18-19, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Cimadomo, Jacopo & Furtuna, Oana & Giuliodori, Massimo, 2018. "Private and public risk sharing in the euro area," Working Paper Series 2148, European Central Bank.
- Ricardo Schechtman & Tony Takeda, 2018. "Capital (and Earnings) Incentives for Loan Loss Provisions in Brazil: evidence from a crisis-buffering regulatory intervention," Working Papers Series 477, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Marcello Minenna, 2018. "Eurozone:original flaws, present problems and challenges for the future," LEM Papers Series 2018/10, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Crespo-Cuaresma, Jesus & Schweinitz, Gregor von & Wendt, Katharina, 2018. "On the empirics of reserve requirements and economic growth," IWH Discussion Papers 8/2018, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Phillip Monin, 2017. "The OFR Financial Stress Index," Working Papers 17-04, Office of Financial Research, US Department of the Treasury.