Report NEP-EEC-2018-05-14This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cimadomo, Jacopo & Furtuna, Oana & Giuliodori, Massimo, 2018. "Private and public risk sharing in the euro area," Working Paper Series 2148, European Central Bank.
- Sophie Piton, 2018. "Do Unit Labor Costs Matter? A Decomposition Exercise on European Data," PSE Working Papers halshs-01785345, HAL.
- Claudius Graebner & Philipp Heimberger & Jakob Kapeller & Bernhard Schuetz, 2018. "Structural change in times of increasing openness: assessing path dependency in European economic integration," ICAE Working Papers 76, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
- Nauro F. Campos & Corrado Macchiarelli, 2018. "Symmetry and Convergence in Monetary Unions," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 131, European Institute, LSE.
- Martijn Boermans & Viacheslav Keshkov, 2018. "The impact of the ECB asset purchases on the European bond market structure: Granular evidence on ownership concentration," DNB Working Papers 590, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Katalin Bodnár & Ludmila Fadejeva & Marco Hoeberichts & Mario Izquierdo Peinado & Christophe Jadeau & Eliana Viviano, 2018. "Credit shocks and the European labour market," DNB Working Papers 591, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Salvador Gil-Pareja & Rafael Llorca-Vivero & José Antonio Martínez-Serrano, 2018. "The happy few: cross-country evidence of the euro effect on trade," Working Papers 1803, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Arthur Korus & Kaan Celebi, 2018. "The Impact of Brexit on the British Pound/Euro Exchange rate," EIIW Discussion paper disbei243, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Fetzer, Thiemo, 2018. "Why an EU Referendum? Why in 2016?," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 366, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Simona Malovana & Dominika Kolcunova & Vaclav Broz, 2018. "Does Monetary Policy Influence Banks' Perception of Risks?," Working Papers IES 2018/03, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jan 2018.
- Mercenier, Jean & Voyvoda, Ebru, 2018. "On Barriers to Technology Adoption, Appropriate Technology and Deep Integration (with implications for the European Union)," MPRA Paper 86364, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Luc Laeven & David Moreno, 2018. "Debt Overhang, Rollover Risk, and Corporate Investment: Evidence from the European Crisis," NBER Working Papers 24555, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karolina Vozkova, 2018. "Why Did EU Banks Change Their Business Models in Last Years and What Was the Impact of Net Fee and Commission Income on Their Performance?," Working Papers IES 2018/04, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Feb 2018.
- Siekmann, Helmut, 2018. "Legal tender in the euro area," IMFS Working Paper Series 122, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Philippe Bacchetta & Elena Perazzi, 2018. "Sovereign Money Reforms and Welfare," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 18.02, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.