Technologies de l'information et de la communication : Approches économètriques sur le paradoxe de productivité
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zvi Griliches & Jacques Mairesse, 1995.
"Production Functions: The Search for Identification,"
NBER Working Papers
5067, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Z, Griliches & Jacques Mairesse, 1997. "Production Functions : The Search for Identification," Working Papers 97-30, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Zvi Griliches & Jacques Mairesse, 1995. "Production Functions: The Search for Identification," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1719, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Nathalie Greenana & Jacques Mairesse, 2000.
"Computers And Productivity In France: Some Evidence,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 275-315.
- Greenman, N. & Mairesse, J., 1996. "Computers and Productivity in France: Some Evidence," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 15/96, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Nathalie Greenan & Jacques Mairesse, 1996. "Computers and Productivity in France: Some Evidence," NBER Working Papers 5836, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James D Adams, 1997.
"The Structure of Firm R&D and the Factor Intensity of Production,"
97-15, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- James D. Adams, 1997. "The Structure of Firm R&D and the Factor Intensity of Production," NBER Working Papers 6099, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jacques Mairesse & Agnès Bensaid & Nathalie Greenan, 1997. "Informatisation, recherche et productivité," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 48(3), pages 591-603.
- Stephen D. Oliner & Daniel E. Sichel, 1994. "Computers and Output Growth Revisited: How Big Is the Puzzle?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 25(2), pages 273-334.
- Nathalie Greenan & Yannick L’Horty, 2002. "Le paradoxe de la productivité," Documents de recherche 02-02, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- repec:crs:wpaper:9730 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frank R. Lichtenberg, 1993. "The Output Contributions of Computer Equipment and Personnel: A Firm- Level Analysis," NBER Working Papers 4540, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Donald Siegel, 1997. "The Impact Of Computers On Manufacturing Productivity Growth: A Multiple-Indicators, Multiple-Causes Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 79(1), pages 68-78, February.
More about this item
KeywordsTechnologie de l'information et de la communication; informatisation; productivité; fonctions de production et de coût;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lat:lateco:1999-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Odile Ferry). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/latecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.