Universitary Financing and Welfare: A Dynamic Analysis with Heterogeneous Agents and Overlapping Generations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Juan M. Sanchez, 2004. "Universitary Financing and Welfare: A Dynamic Analysis with Heterogeneous Agents and Overlapping Generations," Macroeconomics 0402001, EconWPA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Foster, James & Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "A Class of Decomposable Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 761-766, May.
- Acemoglu, Daron, 2001.
"Credit market imperfections and persistent unemployment,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 45(4-6), pages 665-679, May.
- Daron Acemoglu, 2000. "Credit Market Imperfections and Persistent Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 7938, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Huberto Ennis & Alberto Porto, 2001. "Igualdad de Oportunidades e Ingreso a la Universidad Pública en la Argentina," Department of Economics, Working Papers 030, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Leonardo Gasparini & Walter Sosa, 2001.
"Assessing Aggregate Welfare: Growth and Inequality in Argentina,"
Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía,
Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 38(113), pages 49-71.
- Leonardo Gasparini & Walter Sosa Escudero, 2000. "Assessing Aggregate Welfare: Growth and Inequality in Argentina," Department of Economics, Working Papers 021, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Browning, Martin & Hansen, Lars Peter & Heckman, James J., 1999. "Micro data and general equilibrium models," Handbook of Macroeconomics,in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 8, pages 543-633 Elsevier.
- Caucutt, Elizabeth M. & Kumar, Krishna B., 2003.
"Higher education subsidies and heterogeneity: a dynamic analysis,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 1459-1502, June.
- Elizabeth M. Caucutt & Krishna B. Kumar, 2000. "Higher Education Subsidies and Heterogeneity, A Dynamic Analysis," RCER Working Papers 472, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Oded Galor & Joseph Zeira, 1993. "Income Distribution and Macroeconomics," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(1), pages 35-52.
- Maitreesh Ghatak & Massimo Morelli & Tomas Sjoström, 2001.
"Credit rationing, wealth inequality, and allocation of talent,"
ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series
23-2001, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Maitreesh Ghatak & Massimo Morelli & Tomas Sjostrom, 2002. "Credit Rationing, Wealth Inequality, and Allocation of Talent," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series 441, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Ghatak, Maitreesh & Morelli, Massimo & Sjostrom, Tomas, 2002. "Credit rationing, wealth inequality and allocation of talent," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 5922, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Maitreesh Ghatak & Massimo Morelli & Tomas Sjostrom, 2002. "Credit Rationing, Wealth Inequality, and Allocation of Talent," Economics Working Papers 0026, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Christopher Phelan, 2002. "Inequality and fairness," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Spr.
- Glomm, Gerhard & Ravikumar, B, 1992. "Public versus Private Investment in Human Capital Endogenous Growth and Income Inequality," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(4), pages 818-834, August.
- Chen, Hung-ju, 2005.
"Educational systems, growth and income distribution: a quantitative study,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 325-353, April.
- Hung-ju Chen, 2003. "Educational Systems, Growth and Income Distribution: A Quantitative Study," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 13, Society for Computational Economics.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
More about this item
KeywordsHuman Capital; Welfare; Overlapping Generation.;
- H1 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lap:wpaper:047. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diego Fernandez Felices). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/funlpar.html .