Assessing Aggregate Welfare: Growth and Inequality in Argentina
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Leonardo Gasparini & Walter Sosa, 2001. "Assessing Aggregate Welfare: Growth and Inequality in Argentina," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 38(113), pages 49-71.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vanesa Valeria D'Elia, 2013. "Changes in pension inequality: A decomposition analysis of Argentina, 1995-2009," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 50(1), pages 48-81, May.
- Duro Moreno, Juan Antonio & Teixidó Figueras, Jordi, 2013. "International Equity on Greenhouse Gas Emissions and World Levels: an integrated analysis through distributive welfare indices," Working Papers 2072/220758, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Fields, Gary S. & Sánchez Puerta, María Laura, 2010.
"Earnings Mobility in Times of Growth and Decline: Argentina from 1996 to 2003,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 870-880, June.
- Fields, Gary S. & Sanchez Puerta, Maria Laura, 2008. "Earnings Mobility in Times of Growth and Decline: Argentina from 1996 to 2003," WIDER Working Paper Series 006, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ugo Panizza & Mónica Yañez, 2005.
"Why are Latin Americans so unhappy about reforms?,"
Journal of Applied Economics,
Universidad del CEMA, vol. 8, pages 1-29, May.
- Ugo Panizza & Mónica Yañez, 2006. "Why are Latin Americans so Unhappy about Reforms?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1559, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Ugo Panizza & Mónica Yañez, 2006. "Why are Latin Americans so Unhappy about Reforms?," Research Department Publications 4469, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Juan M. Sánchez, 2003.
"Universitary Financing and Welfare: A Dynamic Analysis with Heterogeneous Agents and Overlapping Generations,"
Department of Economics, Working Papers
047, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Juan M. Sanchez, 2004. "Universitary Financing and Welfare: A Dynamic Analysis with Heterogeneous Agents and Overlapping Generations," Macroeconomics 0402001, EconWPA.
- Monserrat Bustelo, 2004. "Caracterización de los Cambios en la Desigualdad y la Pobreza en Argentina Haciendo Uso de Técnicas de Descomposiciones Microeconometricas (1992-2001)," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0013, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Leonardo Gasparini, 2005.
"Income Inequality in Latin America and the Caribbean: Evidence from Household Surveys,"
Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata, vol. 0(1-2), pages 29-57, January-D.
- Leonardo Gasparini, 2003. "Income Inequality in Latin America and the Caribbean: Evidence from Household Surveys," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0002, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Bruno Linetzky & Fernando Maio & Daniel Ferrante & Jonatan Konfino & Carlos Boissonnet, 2013. "Sex-stratified socio-economic gradients in physical inactivity, obesity, and diabetes: evidence of short-term changes in Argentina," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 58(2), pages 277-284, April.
- D Elia, Vanesa, 2015.
"Programas sociales en Argentina y bienestar: Impacto de la moratoria previsional y de la AUH
[Social Programs in Argentina and Welfare: The impact of pension moratorium and the AUH]," MPRA Paper 63980, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paula Giovagnoli & Georgina Pizzolitto & Julieta Trías, 2005. "Monitoring the Socio-Economic Conditions in Chile," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0019, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Hernán Winkler, 2005. "Monitoring the Socio-Economic Conditions in Uruguay," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0026, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Thomas Otter, 2009. "Characterization of inequality changes through microeconometric decomposition - Paraguay 1992-2005," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 189, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- World Bank, 2001. "Household Risk, Self-Insurance and Coping Strategies in Urban Argentina," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15467, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsIncome distribution; inequality; welfare; Latin America; Argentina;
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- C4 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lap:wpaper:021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diego Fernandez Felices). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/funlpar.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.