Value-at-Risk stressée chaotique d’un portefeuille bancaire
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dubois, Didier, 2006. "Possibility theory and statistical reasoning," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 47-69, November.
- Mark Mitchell & Todd Pulvino, 2001. "Characteristics of Risk and Return in Risk Arbitrage," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(6), pages 2135-2175, December.
- Darolles, Serge & Gourieroux, Christian, 2010.
"Conditionally fitted Sharpe performance with an application to hedge fund rating,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 578-593, March.
- Serge Darolles & Christian Gourieroux, 2010. "Conditionally fitted Sharpe performance with an application to hedge fund rating," Post-Print halshs-00677727, HAL.
- Koissi, Marie-Claire & Shapiro, Arnold F., 2006. "Fuzzy formulation of the Lee-Carter model for mortality forecasting," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 287-309, December.
- Bandi, Federico M. & Russell, Jeffrey R., 2006. "Separating microstructure noise from volatility," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 655-692, March.
- Capocci, Daniel & Hubner, Georges, 2004. "Analysis of hedge fund performance," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 55-89, January.
- William F. Sharpe, 1964. "Capital Asset Prices: A Theory Of Market Equilibrium Under Conditions Of Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 19(3), pages 425-442, September.
- Shapiro, Arnold F., 2009. "Fuzzy random variables," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 307-314, April.
- John G. Cragg, 1994. "Making Good Inferences from Bad Data," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 27(4), pages 776-800, November.
- Treynor, Jack L & Black, Fischer, 1973. "How to Use Security Analysis to Improve Portfolio Selection," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 46(1), pages 66-86, January.
- Leamer, Edward E, 1987. "Errors in Variables in Linear Systems," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(4), pages 893-909, July.
- Klepper, Steven & Leamer, Edward E, 1984. "Consistent Sets of Estimates for Regressions with Errors in All Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(1), pages 163-183, January.
- Andersen, Torben G. & Bollerslev, Tim & Meddahi, Nour, 2011. "Realized volatility forecasting and market microstructure noise," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 160(1), pages 220-234, January.
- Tanaka, Hideo & Guo, Peijun, 1999. "Portfolio selection based on upper and lower exponential possibility distributions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 115-126, April.
- Shapiro, Arnold F., 2004. "Fuzzy logic in insurance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 399-424, October.
- Smimou, K. & Bector, C.R. & Jacoby, G., 2008. "Portfolio selection subject to experts' judgments," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 1036-1054, December.
- Gonzalez-Rodriguez, Gil & Colubi, Ana & Angeles Gil, Maria, 2006. "A fuzzy representation of random variables: An operational tool in exploratory analysis and hypothesis testing," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 163-176, November.
- Berry-Stölzle, Thomas R. & Koissi, Marie-Claire & Shapiro, Arnold F., 2010. "Detecting fuzzy relationships in regression models: The case of insurer solvency surveillance in Germany," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 554-567, June.
- de Andres-Sanchez, Jorge, 2007. "Claim reserving with fuzzy regression and Taylor's geometric separation method," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 145-163, January.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-RMG-2012-09-16 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lam:wpaper:12-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patricia Modat). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lamplfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.