Auction versus Dealership Markets: Impact of Proprietary Trading with Transaction Fees
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leonardo Gambacorta & Adrian van Rixtel, 2013.
"Structural bank regulation initiatives: approaches and implications,"
Bancaria Editrice, vol. 6, pages 14-27, June.
- Leonardo Gambacorta & Adrian Van Rixtel, 2013. "Structural bank regulation initiatives: approaches and implications," BIS Working Papers 412, Bank for International Settlements.
- Bernhardt, Dan & Taub, Bart, 2010. "How and when is dual trading irrelevant?," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 295-320, May.
- Hellwig, Martin F., 1980. "On the aggregation of information in competitive markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 477-498, June.
- Admati, Anat R, 1985. "A Noisy Rational Expectations Equilibrium for Multi-asset Securities Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(3), pages 629-657, May.
- Sarkar Asani, 1995. "Dual Trading: Winners, Losers, and Market Impact," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 77-93, January.
More about this item
KeywordsProprietary trading; dealer market; brokered market; transaction fees;
- D53 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Financial Markets
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Monopoly
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MST-2015-04-25 (Market Microstructure)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kyo:wpaper:922. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ryo Okui) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Ryo Okui to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iekyojp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.