A General Representation Theorem for Integrated Vector Autoregressive Processes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- la Cour, Lisbeth, 1998. "A Parametric Characterization Of Integrated Vector Autoregressive (Var) Processes," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(02), pages 187-199, April.
- Gregoir, Stephane & Laroque, Guy, 1994. "Polynomial cointegration estimation and test," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 183-214, July.
- Johansen, Søren, 1992. "A Representation of Vector Autoregressive Processes Integrated of Order 2," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(02), pages 188-202, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arbués, Ignacio & Ledo, Ramiro & Matilla-García, Mariano, 2016.
"Automatic identification of general vector error correction models,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 10, pages 1-41.
- Arbués, Ignacio & Ledo, Ramiro & Matilla-García, Mariano, 2016. "Automatic identification of general vector error correction models," Economics Discussion Papers 2016-33, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
Keywordsvector autoregressive processes; unit roots; Granger representation theorem; cointegration;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-09-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2006-09-16 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2006-09-16 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-KNM-2006-09-16 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:kuiedp:0616. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/okokudk.html .