Analytical History of Heavily Indebted Poor Country (HIPC) Debt Sustainability Targets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1989. "External Debt, Inflation, and the Public Sector: Toward Fiscal Policy for Sustainable Growth," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 3(3), pages 297-320, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gunter, Bernhard G., 2001.
"Does the HIPC Initiative Achieve its Goal of Debt Sustainability?,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
100, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Bernhard G. Gunter, 2010. "Does the HIPC Initiative Achieve its Goal of Debt Sustainability?," Working Papers id:3205, eSocialSciences.
- Adeniji, Sesan, 2013. "The Upshot of External Debt on Economic Growth in West African Countries: A Panel Data Approach," MPRA Paper 52555, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign Debt; Heavily Indebted Poor Countries (HIPC); World Bank; Debt Relief;
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:kuiedp:0003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/okokudk.html .