Relaxing the Strict Exogeneity Assumption in a Dynamic Random Probit Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 2000. "A framework for estimating dynamic, unobserved effects panel data models with possible feedback to future explanatory variables," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 245-250, September.
- Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 1997. "Multiplicative Panel Data Models Without the Strict Exogeneity Assumption," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(05), pages 667-678, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bettina Peters, 2009.
"Persistence of innovation: stylised facts and panel data evidence,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 226-243, April.
- Peters, Bettina, 2005. "Persistence of Innovation: Stylised Facts and Panel Data Evidence," ZEW Discussion Papers 05-81, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Bettina Peters, 2006. "Persistence of Innovation Stylised Facts and Panel Data Evidence," DRUID Working Papers 06-30, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Bettina Peters, 2005. "Persistence of Innovation: Stylised Facts and Panel Data Evidence," Development and Comp Systems 0511021, EconWPA.
More about this item
Keywordsunobserved heterogeneity; dynamic random probit; feedback effects; initial condition; state dependence;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:kuieca:2003_04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/camkudk.html .