Improving the Government Debt Market Quality by Determining the Optimal Structure of Government Debt Portfolio
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guimarães, Bernardo, 2007.
"Optimal external debt and default,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6035, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guimaraes, Bernardo, 2008. "Optimal external debt and default," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3604, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bernardo Guimaraes, 2008. "Optimal External Debt and Default," CEP Discussion Papers dp0847, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bernardo Guimaraes, 2007. "Optimal external debt and default," 2007 Meeting Papers 104, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- M. Arnone & A. F. Presbitero, 2007.
"External Debt Sustainability and Domestic Debt in Heavily Indebted Poor Countries,"
Rivista Internazionale di Scienze Sociali,
Vita e Pensiero, Pubblicazioni dell'Universita' Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, vol. 115(2), pages 187-213.
- Presbitero, Andrea F. & Arnone, Marco, 2006. "External debt sustainability and domestic debt in Heavily Indebted Poor Countries," MPRA Paper 1396, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Akemann, Michael & Kanczuk, Fabio, 2005. "Sovereign default and the sustainability risk premium effect," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 53-69, February.
- Adam, Klaus, 2011.
"Government debt and optimal monetary and fiscal policy,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 57-74, January.
- Adam, Klaus, 2010. "Government Debt and Optimal Monetary and Fiscal Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 8064, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wang, Jianxin, 2007. "Foreign equity trading and emerging market volatility: Evidence from Indonesia and Thailand," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 798-811, November.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kei:dpaper:2012-038. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Global COE Program Office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iekeijp.html .