Solving nonlinear stochastic optimal control problems using evolutionary heuristic optimization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lyra, M. & Paha, J. & Paterlini, S. & Winker, P., 2010.
"Optimization heuristics for determining internal rating grading scales,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 54(11), pages 2693-2706, November.
- Marianna Lyra & Johannes Paha & Sandra Paterlini & Peter Winker, 2008. "Optimization Heuristics for Determining Internal Rating Grading Scales," Working Papers 005, COMISEF.
- Marianna Lyra & Johannes Paha & Sandra Paterlini & Peter Winker, 2008. "Optimization Heuristics for Determining Internal Rating Grading Scales," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 023, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Marianna Lyra & Johannes Paha & Sandra Paterlini & Peter Winker, 2009. "Optimization Heuristics for Determining Internal Rating Grading Scales," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 0015, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Neck, Reinhard, 1984. "Stochastic control theory and operational research," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 283-301, September.
- Abiodun Egbetokun & Ivan Savin, 2014.
"Absorptive capacity and innovation: when is it better to cooperate?,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 399-420, April.
- Abiodun Egbetokun & Ivan Savin, 2012. "Absorptive Capacity and Innovation: When Is It Better to Cooperate?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-056, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Blueschke-Nikolaeva, V. & Blueschke, D. & Neck, R., 2012.
"Optimal control of nonlinear dynamic econometric models: An algorithm and an application,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3230-3240.
- Viktoria Blüschke-Nikolaeva & Dmitri Blüschke & Reinhard Neck, 2010. "Optimal Control of Nonlinear Dynamic Econometric Models: An Algorithm and an Application," Working Papers 032, COMISEF.
- Blueschke, D. & Blueschke-Nikolaeva, V. & Savin, I., 2013.
"New insights into optimal control of nonlinear dynamic econometric models: Application of a heuristic approach,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 821-837.
- D. Blueschke & V. Blueschke-Nikolaeva & Ivan Savin, 2012. "New Insights Into Optimal Control of Nonlinear Dynamic Econometric Models: Application of a Heuristic Approach," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-008, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Peter Winker & Marianna Lyra & Chris Sharpe, 2011.
"Least median of squares estimation by optimization heuristics with an application to the CAPM and a multi-factor model,"
Computational Management Science,
Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 103-123, April.
- Peter Winker & Marianna Lyra & Chris Sharpe, 2008. "Least Median of Squares Estimation by Optimization Heuristics with an Application to the CAPM and Multi Factor Models," Working Papers 006, COMISEF.
- Benigno, Pierpaolo & Woodford, Michael, 2012.
"Linear-quadratic approximation of optimal policy problems,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 1-42.
- Pierpaolo Benigno & Michael Woodford, 2006. "Linear-Quadratic Approximation of Optimal Policy Problems," NBER Working Papers 12672, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benigno, Pierpaolo & Woodford, Michael, 2006. "Linear-Quadratic Approximation of Optimal Policy Problems," CEPR Discussion Papers 5964, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- MacRae, Elizabeth Chase, 1975. "An Adaptive Learning Rule for Multiperiod Decision Problems," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(5-6), pages 893-906, Sept.-Nov.
- D. Blueschke & V. Blueschke-Nikolaeva & R. Neck, 2013. "Stochastic Control of Linear and Nonlinear Econometric Models: Some Computational Aspects," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 42(1), pages 107-118, June.
- Kendrick, David A., 2005. "Stochastic control for economic models: past, present and the paths ahead," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 3-30, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herrmann, Johannes & Savin, Ivan, 2015. "Evolution of the electricity market in Germany: Identifying policy implications by an agent-based model," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112959, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
KeywordsDifferential evolution; stochstic problems; nonlinear optimization; optimal control;
- C54 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Quantitative Policy Modeling
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- E27 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CMP-2013-12-29 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2013-12-29 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-ORE-2013-12-29 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jrp:jrpwrp:2013-051. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Pasche). General contact details of provider: http://www.jenecon.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.