Solving nonlinear stochastic optimal control problems using evolutionary heuristic optimization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lyra, M. & Paha, J. & Paterlini, S. & Winker, P., 2010.
"Optimization heuristics for determining internal rating grading scales,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 54(11), pages 2693-2706, November.
- Marianna Lyra & Johannes Paha & Sandra Paterlini & Peter Winker, 2008. "Optimization Heuristics for Determining Internal Rating Grading Scales," Working Papers 005, COMISEF.
- Marianna Lyra & Johannes Paha & Sandra Paterlini & Peter Winker, 2009. "Optimization Heuristics for Determining Internal Rating Grading Scales," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 09031, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Marianna Lyra & Johannes Paha & Sandra Paterlini & Peter Winker, 2008. "Optimization Heuristics for Determining Internal Rating Grading Scales," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 023, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Neck, Reinhard, 1984. "Stochastic control theory and operational research," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 283-301, September.
- Abiodun Egbetokun & Ivan Savin, 2014.
"Absorptive capacity and innovation: when is it better to cooperate?,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 399-420, April.
- Abiodun Egbetokun & Ivan Savin, 2012. "Absorptive Capacity and Innovation: When Is It Better to Cooperate?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-056, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Blueschke-Nikolaeva, V. & Blueschke, D. & Neck, R., 2012.
"Optimal control of nonlinear dynamic econometric models: An algorithm and an application,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3230-3240.
- Viktoria Blüschke-Nikolaeva & Dmitri Blüschke & Reinhard Neck, 2010. "Optimal Control of Nonlinear Dynamic Econometric Models: An Algorithm and an Application," Working Papers 032, COMISEF.
- Blueschke, D. & Blueschke-Nikolaeva, V. & Savin, I., 2013.
"New insights into optimal control of nonlinear dynamic econometric models: Application of a heuristic approach,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 821-837.
- D. Blueschke & V. Blueschke-Nikolaeva & Ivan Savin, 2012. "New Insights Into Optimal Control of Nonlinear Dynamic Econometric Models: Application of a Heuristic Approach," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-008, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Benigno, Pierpaolo & Woodford, Michael, 2012.
"Linear-quadratic approximation of optimal policy problems,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 1-42.
- Pierpaolo Benigno & Michael Woodford, 2006. "Linear-Quadratic Approximation of Optimal Policy Problems," NBER Working Papers 12672, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benigno, Pierpaolo & Woodford, Michael, 2006. "Linear-Quadratic Approximation of Optimal Policy Problems," CEPR Discussion Papers 5964, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- MacRae, Elizabeth Chase, 1975. "An Adaptive Learning Rule for Multiperiod Decision Problems," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(5-6), pages 893-906, Sept.-Nov.
- D. Blueschke & V. Blueschke-Nikolaeva & R. Neck, 2013. "Stochastic Control of Linear and Nonlinear Econometric Models: Some Computational Aspects," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 42(1), pages 107-118, June.
- Peter Winker & Marianna Lyra & Chris Sharpe, 2011. "Least median of squares estimation by optimization heuristics with an application to the CAPM and a multi-factor model," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 103-123, April.
- Kendrick, David A., 2005. "Stochastic control for economic models: past, present and the paths ahead," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 3-30, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herrmann, Johannes & Savin, Ivan, 2015. "Evolution of the electricity market in Germany: Identifying policy implications by an agent-based model," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112959, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
KeywordsDifferential evolution; stochstic problems; nonlinear optimization; optimal control;
- C54 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Quantitative Policy Modeling
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- E27 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2013-12-29 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2013-12-29 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-ORE-2013-12-29 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jrp:jrpwrp:2013-051. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Pasche). General contact details of provider: http://www.jenecon.de .