Report NEP-ORE-2013-12-29This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xu, Guo & Wing-Keung, Wong & Lixing, Zhu, 2013. "Almost Stochastic Dominance for Risk-Averse and Risk-Seeking Investors," MPRA Paper 51744, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreasen, Martin & Meldrum, Andrew, 2013. "Likelihood inference in non-linear term structure models: the importance of the lower bound," Bank of England working papers 481, Bank of England.
- Trojan, Sebastian, 2013. "Regime Switching Stochastic Volatility with Skew, Fat Tails and Leverage using Returns and Realized Volatility Contemporaneously," Economics Working Paper Series 1341, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, revised Aug 2014.
- Guo, Xu & Post, Thierry & Wong, Wing-Keung & Zhu, Lixing, 2013. "Moment Conditions for Almost Stochastic Dominance," MPRA Paper 51725, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ivan Savin & Dmitri Blueschke, 2013. "Solving nonlinear stochastic optimal control problems using evolutionary heuristic optimization," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-051, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- H. Peter Boswijk & Giuseppe Cavaliere & Anders Rahbek & A.M. Robert Taylor, 2013. "Inference on Co-integration Parameters in Heteroskedastic Vector Autoregressions," Discussion Papers 13-13, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Zhu, Ke & Li, Wai Keung, 2013. "A new Pearson-type QMLE for conditionally heteroskedastic models," MPRA Paper 52344, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schröder, Anna Louise & Fryzlewicz, Piotr, 2013. "Adaptive trend estimation in financial time series via multiscale change-point-induced basis recovery," MPRA Paper 52379, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovanni Fasano, 2013. "A framework of conjugate direction methods for symmetric linear systems in optimization," Working Papers 31, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2013. "Friedmann, Robertson-Walker (FRW) Models in Cosmology," MPRA Paper 52402, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Dec 2013.