Friedmann, Robertson-Walker (FRW) Models in Cosmology
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2016. "Global Hyperbolicity in Space-Time Manifold," MPRA Paper 83036, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Mar 2016.
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2014. "Gravitational Collapse of a Massive Star and Black Hole Formation," MPRA Paper 83188, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Aug 2014.
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2016. "Singularities in Global Hyperbolic Space-time Manifold," MPRA Paper 82953, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Mar 2016.
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2013. "Upper Limit of the Age of the Universe with Cosmological Constant," MPRA Paper 55597, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Oct 2013.
More about this item
KeywordsBig bang; FRW models; homogeneous and isotropic universe; Hubble constant.;
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:52402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .