Listen: I am angry! An experiment comparing ways of revealing emotions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Drummond, Michael F. & Sculpher, Mark J. & Torrance, George W. & O'Brien, Bernie J. & Stoddart, Greg L., 2005. "Methods for the Economic Evaluation of Health Care Programmes," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 3, number 9780198529453.
- Banta, H. David & Vondeling, Hindrik, 1994. "Strategies for successful evaluation and policy-making toward health care technology on the move: The case of medical lasers," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 1663-1674, June.
- Banta, David, 2003. "The development of health technology assessment," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 121-132, February.
- Ernst R. Berndt & Rachel Glennerster & Michael R. Kremer & Jean Lee & Ruth Levine & Georg Weizsäcker & Heidi Williams, 2007.
"Advance market commitments for vaccines against neglected diseases: estimating costs and effectiveness,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(5), pages 491-511.
- Ernst R. Berndt & Rachel Glennerster & Michael Kremer & Jean Lee & Ruth Levine & Georg Weizsacker & Heidi Williams, 2006. "Advance Market Commitments for Vaccines Against Neglected Diseases: Estimating Costs and Effectiveness," CID Working Papers 127, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- McDaid, David & Cookson, Richard AU -, 2003. "Evaluating health care interventions in the European Union," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 133-139, February.
- Maynard, Alan & McDaid, David, 2003. "Evaluating health interventions: exploiting the potential," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 215-226, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Güth, Werner & Kliemt, Hartmut, 2010.
"What ethics can learn from experimental economics -- If anything,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 302-310, September.
- Werner Güth & Hartmut Kliemt, 2008. "What Ethics Can Learn From Experimental Economics - If Anything," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-062, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Chen, Josie I & Kamei, Kenju, 2014. "Expressing Emotion and Fairness Crowding-out in an Ultimatum Game with Incomplete Information," MPRA Paper 54405, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anastasios Koukoumelis & M. Vittoria Levati, 2014. "Does expressing disapproval influence future cooperation? An experimental study," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-022, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Samahita, Margaret, 2015. "Venting and Gossiping in Conflicts: Emotion Expression in Ultimatum Games," Working Papers 2015:33, Lund University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsUltimatum bargaining; Public goods game; Outrage; Punishment;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
- C92 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Group Behavior
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2007-12-08 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2007-12-08 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2007-12-08 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2007-12-08 (Game Theory)
- NEP-PBE-2007-12-08 (Public Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2007-12-08 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jrp:jrpwrp:2007-096. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Pasche). General contact details of provider: http://www.jenecon.de .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .