Report NEP-PBE-2007-12-08This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Seungjin Han & John Leach, 2007. "A Bargaining Model of Tax Competition," Department of Economics Working Papers 2007-09, McMaster University.
- Werner Güth & M. Vittoria Levati, 2007. "Listen: I am angry! An experiment comparing ways of revealing emotions," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-096, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Kyrre Stensnes & Nils Martin Stølen, 2007. "Pension Reform in Norway. Microsimulating effects on government expenditures, labour supply incentives and benefit distribution," Discussion Papers 524, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Arnstein Aassve & Maria Grazia Pazienza & Chiara Rapallini, 2007. "Does Italy need family income taxation?," Working Papers 77, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Canegrati, Emanuele, 2007. "A Contribution to the Positive Theory of Indirect Taxation," MPRA Paper 6116, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Carmen Díaz-Roldán & Vicente Esteve, 2007. "Deficit sustainability and inflation in EMU: An analysis from the fiscal theory of the price level," Working Papers 07-01, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Donald, Vandegrift & Michael, Lahr, 2007. "Open Space Purchases, House Prices, and the Tax Base," MPRA Paper 6118, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amihai Glazer & Hiroki Kondo, 2007. "Innovation and Imitation Across Jurisdictions," Working Papers 070807, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Judith Freedman, 2007. "Finanical and Tax Accounting: Transparency and 'Truth'," Working Papers 0722, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Valentino Larcinese & Leonzio Rizzo & Cecilia Testa, 2007. "Do Small States Get More Federal Monies? Myth and Reality about the US Senate Malapportionment," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 07/01, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised May 2007.
- Horst Siebert, 2007. "How Global Rules are established and stabilized," Kiel Working Papers 1388, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Emanuele, Canegrati, 2007. "A Contribution to the Positive Theory of Direct Taxation," MPRA Paper 6117, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Spoerer, Mark, 2007. "The Laspeyres-Paradox: Tax Overshifting in Nineteenth Century Prussia," MPRA Paper 6058, University Library of Munich, Germany.