Does Italy need family income taxation?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Colonna, Fabrizio & Marcassa, Stefania, 2012.
"Taxation and Labor Force Participation: The Case of Italy,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb)
- Fabrizio Colonna & Stefania Marcassa, 2013. "Taxation and labor force participation: the case of Italy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 191, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Fabrizio Colonna & Stefania Marcassa, 2013. "Taxation and Labor Force Participation: The Case of Italy," Working Papers hal-00869315, HAL.
- Fabrizio Colonna & Stefania Marcassa, 2015. "Taxation and female labor supply in Italy," IZA Journal of Labor Policy, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-29, December.
- Stefania Marcassa & Fabrizio Colonna, 2011. "Taxation and Labor Force Participation: The Case of Italy," THEMA Working Papers 2011-22, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
More about this item
Keywordstax benefit system; fiscal reform; labour supply; microsimulation;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2007-12-08 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-EEC-2007-12-08 (European Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2007-12-08 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2007-12-08 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inq:inqwps:ecineq2007-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Ana Lugo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecineea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .